As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work with the remote development and support teams to the enhance and maintain PerkUp’s software. The work will include active software development, assisting with planning of new features/projects, and troubleshooting any problems that occur. As one of our first IT hires there is great potential opportunity for growth as PerkUp grows! You will report directly to the CTO.
- Active, hands-on participation in the development, analysis, and testing of PerkUp web applications and databases
- Collaborating with the remote teams to identify and fix technical issues
- Analyzing users’ needs and working on features to satisfy them
- Coordinating support related tasks with the support team
Core Qualifications and Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (preferably a computer science related field) or equivalent experience or equivalent training
- 3 to 5 years’ professional experience as a software developer (front end and back end) doing modern web application development.
- 2 years’ programming experience with C#
- 2 years’ experience with Azure SQL Server (preferred) or Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong understanding of using APIs to integrate or expose product features.
- Good communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Experience working with Azure DevOps a plus
- Experience working with Twilio’s platform a plus
- Banking and/or FinTech experience a plus
- Experience developing mobile applications a plus